- The SAP consulting companies charge top rates, but also offer the worst possible advice.
- With the Brightwork coupon, SAP customers can now get 1/2 on the same horrible advice they have always gotten.
At Brightwork, we provide analysis for companies evaluating SAP and Oracle. And in this role, we are exposed to the documentation and information that is provided to our clients by the major consulting firms. And how is the quality of this advice? Horrible! There are so many areas where the SAP consulting firms mislead their “clients” but here is a sample.
How SAP Consulting Firms Mislead Clients
- One of the first ways is that they do not declare their financial relationship with SAP. The firms make it seem like they represent their client’s interests when they represent their own and SAP’s interests over the client. SAP consulting firms will not help their clients negotiation against SAP, because that would harm their relationship with SAP.
- A second major way is the SAP consulting firm will mindlessly repeat whatever SAP says. No matter how inappropriate the application is for a client, the SAP consulting firms will agree with SAP’s presentation that the client should use the application in question.
- A third major way SAP consulting companies conspire against their accounts. The SAP consulting firms share information with SAP about the client, so that it may be leveraged by SAP. And they never tell their clients that they do this.
- A fourth major way is they communicate no realistic information about the success of SAP applications at other clients, in each case allowing SAP sales to exaggerate their success ratios. Literally, nothing is questioned, SAP’s timeline estimates, SAP’s roadmap for products, SAP’s methodologies, SAP’s typical overrun on projects, nothing.
Deloitte and (fill in the blank) consulting companies are good little passive parrots for SAP. They provide heaps of false information to clients and lack any independence.
Paying Top Rates for the Worst Advice
The advice from the SAP consulting companies creates a curious dynamic where clients pay top rates to get 100% biased information. The only goal of the consulting companies is to bill the maximum number of hours and to strengthen their relationship with SAP. And this is why we created the 50% off Coupon. Yes, with this coupon any SAP customer will get the standard garbage advice that benefits SAP and the consulting company over the client, but with the coupon the get 50%. And that is nothing to sneeze at!
The worst advice that benefits the consulting company versus the client is available in the open market of SAP consulting. There is a tremendous choice in the market. One can be lied to by Deloitte, Infosys, Accenture, IBM, and many other firms. So while the advice is horrible and entirely self-serving, at least SAP customers can choose who will lie to them. And with the Brightwork coupon, they can now get 1/2 off!
It’s a fantastic time to be an SAP customer!
Financial Bias Disclosure
Neither this article nor any other article on the Brightwork website is paid for by a software vendor, including Oracle, SAP or their competitors. As part of our commitment to publishing independent, unbiased research; no paid media placements, commissions or incentives of any nature are allowed.
Search Our Other SAP Consulting Firm Management
Enterprise Software Risk
See our free project risk estimators that are available per application. The provide a method of risk analysis that is not available from other sources.