What This Article Covers
- How is Using Brightwork Explorer so Fast?
It would be difficult to imagine how a supply chain application could be implemented faster than the Brightwork Explorer.
- First, there is no license. You must be approved to use Brightwork Explorer, but there is nothing to buy. Access, (but not support if it is required) is free. Brightwork Explorer is not normal software in that it does not seek to replace other systems, but rather to make them work better.
- Second, Brightwork Explorer does not need to be integrated into the ERP system or external planning system because its use is a periodic process.
- Third, Brightwork Explorer works off of simple files that can be easily exported from any ERP system.
- Brightwork Explorer is minimally invasive. It will change fields in your ERP system that control supply planning. It will give you the information you need to improve your existing forecasting system.
Eventually, a simple adapter can be created, but there is nothing to prevent your company from using Brightwork Explorer within weeks of gaining access. Unlike many applications that pretend to be multi-tenant SaaS, Brightwork Explorer is full multi-tenant. It has no cancellation terms (there is no charge to access the software), nothing to get in the way.