How the Fake Covid Fact Checker Reuters Does Not Disclose Pfizer Financial Connections

Executive Summary

  • Reuters performs fact-checking that supports companies that are financially connected to Reuters.


Reuters performs supposed fact-checking of stories on covid, which always supports the narrative supported by the medical establishment and the pharmaceutical companies. What Reuters fails to disclose is its financial connections to Pfizer.

About Reuters

Reuters has consistently provided false information, lied about covid, and used the term “fact-checking” to defend the pharmaceutical company’s story on covid.

About The Covid PCR Test

Before we address the false Reuters fact check on the covid PCR test, let us review the topic of the covid PCR test.

This test requires an amplification algorithm before determining either true or false. Then, there is a question of how often you run the algorithm.

Now, observe this quotation on the amplification cycles.

20 cycle threshold, 60% chance genetic material is viral and can be cultured. 30 cycles, 40% chance. 35, 3% chance. Past 35 is not even worthy. This viral genetic material, of course, is subject to the specificity. – Comment on John’s Hopkins Retractions

The FDA approved the PCR test being run between 35 and 40 cycles. It appears as if the FDA desired false positives.

Let us now jump out to a fact-check article by Reuters.

Reuters Fake Fact Check #1

The text in the posts read: “Just a daily reminder: There is still no accurate test to detect C19; therefore, there is no accurate test to detect the “delta” or any variant. The only thing they are testing is your willingness to comply.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says on its website (here) that nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT) are still considered the “gold standard” in diagnosing SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the novel coronavirus (here)

False. RT-PCR tests are considered the gold standard in detecting the COVID-19 virus and the Delta variant is determined through genome sequencing. – Reuters

One thing is that the WHO disavowed the PCR test in January 2021. The Reuters fact check was written in October of 2021. On December 31, 2021, the CDC PCR test lost its authorization to be used. So, it seems it was not enough of a “gold standard” to continue to be used. PCR tests are not supposed to determine if one has an infection as they are too sensitive.

Why is this information not included in the fact check?

Secondly, Reuters leaves out that the CDC is massively financially conflicted due to pharmaceutical ties, as is Reuters, which Reuters does not declare its pharmaceutical advertising revenue or its co-ownership with Pfizer this fact check. I will provide information on this topic in a moment.

So, Reuters leaves out at least three critical pieces of information that would question their objectivity.

Reuters then declares this claim that no accurate tests for covid are false. However, they do so by lying, using an organization called the CDC that has continually provided incorrect information about covid, and sending instructions to hospitals to exaggerate death certificates. Reuters is a news service; they do not perform in-depth analysis, and I do not see why Reuters can fact-check any complex topic.

Reuters Fake Fack Check #2

In the clip, Martin claims that the vaccine is not actually a vaccine, but a “medical device” that makes people sick.

“This is not a vaccine. This is a mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator” (timecode – 00:19), Martin says.

“You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce an immuno-transmissive response, in other words nothing about this is going to stop you from transmitting anything. This is about getting you sick and having your own cells be the thing that gets you sick” (timecode – 5:20). – Reuters

This is true because the FDA has stated that the antibodies created by the vaccines cannot be said to be the same antibodies made in response to covid.

However, Reuters denies this fact as the quote continues.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines a vaccine as a product that stimulates the immune system into producing immunity to a disease, and protects the person from that disease (here).

This is how mRNA coronavirus vaccines work, but in a different way than has been seen before. – Reuters

There are a lot of disagreements on this point.

  • First, the mRNA vaccines do not stop transmission. That is a very odd vaccine that does not prevent transmission.
  • Secondly, the vaccines don’t do anything to reduce the impact of covid, as I illustrate in the article How Effective Are the Covid Vaccines?
  • Thirdly, the CDC changed the vaccine definition, as explained in the following quotation.

Addressing the Damage

One of the best ways to address the damage caused by the covid vaccines is with Ivermectin. This is the reason I began taking Ivermectin -- before investigating all the other health benefits of the drug. Now, I take Ivermectin for many reasons.

About Our Dosage Calculator and More Information on Ivermectin

The dosage calculators for both cancer and use against the health damage caused by the COVID-19 vaccines -- as well as Ivermectin sourcing, safety, and more (over 140 articles on Ivermectin the most information anywhere on Ivermectin, and 800 total articles on medical and health topics) -- is all accessible at our subscription site.

Our Recommended Source of Supply

  • Our approved source for Ivermectin is Summit Products.
  • They carry the Ivermectin we tested for bioequivalence 
  • (you can read about our testing here) for the active ingredient with the original Merck version but at a much lower price than the Merck version. 
  • This source makes Ivermectin much more accessible and has passed our testing.