The Reality of the Competition
SAP has made an enormous marketing and sales push around S/4HANA. They have not only the major IT analysts like Gartner and Forrester in their pocket, but they also have a multi-million person consulting ecosystem that is trying to convince customers to upgrade from ECC to S/4HANA or to switch to S/4HANA.
What is a vendor without these resources to do to compete?
Tell your prospects the truth about S/4HANA. And there is no better source on this topic than our study into S/4HANA implementations since S/4HANA was first introduced in 2015.
This study includes the following:
- The background on S/4HANA implementation history.
- Evaluation of 230 S/4HANA implementation case studies classified by customer size and fit to industry. The studies can be filtered and searched to help you identify cases most relevant to your interests.
- Explanation around how S/4HANA and HANA work, both the official and the real story.
- Actionable insights into what customer characteristics say about the S/4HANA implementations. These insights are available nowhere else.
- Errors and falsehoods in S/4HANA case studies both from SAP and media.
Brightwork is the go-to research firm on SAP. The research was performed by an analyst with decades of SAP project experience. This is the only study that provides the truth on S/4HANA implementations because Brightwork is not financially connected to SAP.
And why won’t we hear about this? As with SAP, the providers are on the payroll. Not to the same extent — SAP is unparalleled in their control over information providers, but the income streams still flow to supporting Oracle’s talking points. There is no research entity that contradicts Oracle prime talking points.
Updated S/4HANA Research
Research that is Updated, and the Duration of Your Access
- Each subscription is valid for 12 months from purchase.
- This is an ongoing research project and as times passes new information and case studies about S/4HANA come available.
- The research is “SaaS,” and during your subscription, you continue to receive updated S/4HANA analysis as new case studies become available.
- The research is constantly updated and we don’t send updates for changes. Always goto the research web page so you are working off of the most updated version.
A Plan Customized for Your Usage
The research is sold on the basis of user seats, with each seat tied to an email address.
- Smaller User Seat # Customers: Some customers do not need to share the research that broadly to act on the intelligence, so a plan with a smaller number of user seats will do.
- Larger User Seat # Customers: Other customers require many user seats and those that buy more pay progressively less per seat.
We offer plan prices that are customized per the size of the customer, and the number of user seats they intend to use.
Contact us, and we will develop a quote for you once we know who you are and we understand your usage pattern. We don’t normally sell “across” regions or offer global user seats. That is we sell research to a specific team with a budget.
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
Give Yourself the Best Possible Chance Against SAP
This study will give you information that SAP does not want you to have. When IT media entities reach out to us for quotes, SAP will sometimes call them and tell them that “Brightwork is not an analyst they work with,” and they guide them to IT analysts on SAP’s payroll. Find out why SAP does not want IT entities talking to us.