- Software vendors provide information to the market that is amplified by the IT media, IT analysts and IT consulting companies based upon financial bias.
- We evaluate vendor provided information.
The Problem: A Lack of Evaluation of Software Vendors
A major part of our services is verifying information provided to clients that comes from either software vendors or form consulting firms (that are typically in league with the vendors). You may be surprised by how often we evaluate claims that turn out to not be true. Any software buyer needs to consult with an independent entity that is not trying to either sell software or sell software implementation services to them.
What to Do About Dealing with Vendors
We offer software vendor information assessment services that are entirely research-based and that can stop inaccurate information dead in its tracks. Vendors and the consulting firms rely on providing information without any fact-checking entity to contradict the information they provide. This is how companies end up paying for items which are exorbitantly priced, exorbitantly expensive to implement and exorbitantly expensive to maintain.
As you can see, if you have made it this far, it is challenging to obtain accurate information from the entities listed above.
- Virtually all of the research, consulting, and advice that can be purchased is aligned with established interests.
- If you have purchased research or consulting information, we can be hired to evaluate and provide our analysis. We can provide a number of different types of analyses of the material that will enhance your decision-making abilities and help moderate the influence of the types of poor quality information that we have profiled in this article.
- We can also be hired to investigate topics and perform original research on technology topics.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org