- Brightwork Research & Analysis covers multiple categories of enterprise software.
- Before reading each vendor or application area, start by reviewing our analysis of the software category.
Each category analysis provides an overview of the basic features of the software category. This includes:
- The problem that the software is designed to address.
- How applications in a particular category tend to be designed.
- An explanation of the history of the software category.
- How the category is related to other enterprise software categories.
- Major trends in each category.
|Big ERP||Big ERP Category Analysis|
|Small and Medium ERP||Small and Medium ERP Category Analysis|
|Category Analysis||Financial Application Category Analysis|
|PLM||PLM Category Analysis|
|Demand Planning||Demand Planning Category Analysis|
|Supply Planning||Supply Planning Category Analysis|
|Product Planning and Scheduling||Production Planning Category Analysis|
|BI Heavy||BI Heavy Category Analysis|
|BI Light||BI Light Category Analysis|
|CRM||CRM Category Analysis
What We Do and Research Access
Using the Diagram
Hover over each bullet or plus sign to see more explanation. To move to a different bullet point, just “hover off” and then hover over the new bullet.