Access the Reality on Oracle
You have found the most comprehensive and realistic information available about Oracle. This research is critical competitive intelligence that will help you in your campaign against Oracle.
This study includes the following:
- Why Oracle’s database is seeing so little adoption in its most recent versions.
- What is currently happening to the hosting of the Oracle database and why Oracle is so concerned with losing hosting to AWS.
- The reality around the Oracle Cloud.
- The reality around Oracle’s Cloud ERP, Cloud Procurement, etc…
- How to effectively manage your Oracle exposure.
- We fact check explanations around Oracle that are published by IT media and IT analysts and Oracle consulting firms.
Brightwork is the go-to research firm on Oracle. This is the only study that provides the truth on Oracle without any financial relationship to Oracle. We are connected to many sources of intelligence on Oracle, ranging from Oracle sales to Oracle customers and support this information with Oracle product knowledge.
Updated Oracle Research
Research that is Updated, and the Duration of Your Access
- Each subscription is valid for 12 months from purchase.
- This is an ongoing research project and as times passes new information about Oracle comes available.
- The research is “SaaS,” and during your subscription, you continue to receive updated Oracle analysis as new case studies become available.
- The research is constantly updated and we don’t send updates for changes. Always goto the research web page so you are working off of the most updated version.
To Purchase the Study, Click Here.
Improving Your Oracle Purchasing Efficiency
You can’t make a good decision on purchasing Oracle based on biased information from Oracle, Oracle consulting companies who want Oracle implementation business, or IT analysts like Gartner and Forrester that are paid by Oracle to promote Oracle. Our unbiased research can save you immeasurably by providing you with targeted information you cannot find elsewhere.
What We Do and Research Access
Using the Diagram
Hover over each bullet or plus sign to see more explanation. To move to a different bullet point, just “hover off” and then hover over the new bullet.