Access the Reality on Oracle
You have found the most comprehensive and realistic information available about Oracle. This research is critical competitive intelligence that will help you in your campaign against Oracle.
This study includes the following:
- What is driving Oracle’s database market share and what are the factors driving it.
- What is currently happening to the hosting of the Oracle database and what it means for Oracle’s customer account control?
- The reality around the Oracle Cloud.
- The reality around Oracle’s Cloud ERP, Cloud Procurement, etc…
- We fact check explanations around Oracle that are published by IT media and IT analysts and Oracle consulting firms.
- Learn the real story around Oracle rather than the information that is published around Oracle that tends to be controlled by Oracle.
Brightwork is the go-to research firm on Oracle. This is the only research that provides the truth on Oracle without any financial relationship to Oracle. We are connected to many sources of intelligence on Oracle, ranging from Oracle sales to Oracle customers and support this information with Oracle product knowledge.
Updated Oracle Research
Research that is Updated, and the Duration of Your Access
- Each subscription is valid for 12 months from purchase.
- This is an ongoing research project and as times passes new information about Oracle comes available.
- The research is “SaaS,” and during your subscription, you continue to receive updated Oracle analysis as new case studies become available.
- The research is constantly updated and we don’t send updates for changes. Always goto the research web page so you are working off of the most updated version.
To Purchase the Study, Click Here.
Improving Your Win Percentage Against Oracle
Our customers have gained a substantial competitive advantage against Oracle. Typically, they provide parts of the research to customers who turn around and use as sales objections. Be prepared with strong talking points during customer engagements and watch your win rate increase.
Advice on Enjoying the Multimedia Presentations
To see the full screen just select the lower right-hand corner and expand. Trust us, expanding makes the experience a whole lot more fun.