Expose the Reality on S/4HANA
You have found the only realistic information available about S/4HANA. This research is critical intelligence that will help you in your procurement decision around S/4HANA.
This study includes the following:
- The background on S/4HANA implementation history.
- Evaluation of 230 S/4HANA implementation case studies classified by customer size and fit to industry. The studies can be filtered and searched to help you identify cases most relevant to your interests.
- Explanation around how S/4HANA and HANA work, both the official and the real story.
- Actionable insights into what customer characteristics say about the S/4HANA implementations. These insights are available nowhere else.
- Errors and falsehoods in S/4HANA case studies both from SAP and media.
Brightwork is the go-to research firm on SAP. The research was performed by an analyst with decades of SAP project experience. This is the only study that provides the truth on S/4HANA implementations because Brightwork is not financially connected to SAP.
Updated S/4HANA Research
Research that is Updated, and the Duration of Your Access
- Each subscription is valid for 12 months from purchase.
- This is an ongoing research project and as times passes new information and case studies about S/4HANA come available.
- The research is “SaaS,” and during your subscription, you continue to receive updated S/4HANA analysis as new case studies become available.
- The research is constantly updated and we don’t send updates for changes. Always goto the research web page so you are working off of the most updated version.
To Purchase the Study, Click Here.
Improving Your SAP Purchasing Efficiency
You can’t make a good decision on purchasing S/4HANA on the basis of biased information from SAP, SAP consulting companies who want S/4HANA implementation business, or IT analysts like Gartner and Forrester that are paid by SAP to promote S/4HANA. Our unbiased research can save you immeasurably by providing you with targeted information you cannot find elsewhere.
What We Do and Research Access
Using the Diagram
Hover over each bullet or plus sign to see more explanation. To move to a different bullet point, just “hover off” and then hover over the new bullet.