Is it True That ECC Customers Will No Longer Receive Support After 2025?
What many SAP customers are unaware of is that the number of live implementations of S/4HANA is not what is generally communicated by SAP.
Those people that are speculating such SAP consulting firms, IT analysts and IT media about SAP support and the 2025 deadline, all use the estimates that come from either SAP or from entities that are friendly to SAP or are controlled by SAP.
These entities are not free to perform an estimate that is different than SAP’s estimate, and nearly all of them either report what SAP tells them to report or they have SAP review the information before it is published. That is, it may be published by some entity other than SAP, but SAP’s fingerprints are all over it.
Everyone’s estimates except for those from Brightwork Research & Analysis.
- We are the only entity that reports on the real story around S/4HANA implementations.
- SAP does not want customers reading our research because our research conclusions are not motivated by supporting SAP’s sales objectives.
For any company that’s interested in knowing about what will happen to the 2025 deadline. Our research is critical to perform proper planning
Brightwork is the go-to research firm on SAP. The research was performed by an analyst with decades of SAP project experience. This is the only study that provides the truth on S/4HANA implementations because Brightwork is not financially connected to SAP.
Updated S/4HANA Research
Research that is Updated, and the Duration of Your Access
- Each subscription is valid for 12 months from purchase.
- This is an ongoing research project and as times passes new information and case studies about S/4HANA come available.
- The research is “SaaS,” and during your subscription, you continue to receive updated S/4HANA analysis as new case studies become available.
- The research is constantly updated and we don’t send updates for changes. Always goto the research web page so you are working off of the most updated version.
A Plan Customized for Your Usage
The research is sold on the basis of user seats, with each seat tied to an email address.
- Smaller User Seat # Customers: Some customers do not need to share the research that broadly to act on the intelligence, so a plan with a smaller number of user seats will do.
- Larger User Seat # Customers: Other customers require many user seats and those that buy more pay progressively less per seat.
We offer plan prices that are customized per the size of the customer, and the number of user seats they intend to use.
Contact us, and we will develop a quote for you once we know who you are and we understand your usage pattern. We don’t normally sell “across” regions or offer global user seats. That is we sell research to a specific team with a budget.
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
Figuring Out the ECC Support Question With The Right Information
Customers that rely upon SAP consulting partners can expect to receive the same information repeated through the consulting partners, which are the official position of SAP. This is not a good way to make such an important financial decision. Our research gets to the real story around S/4HANA, which connects directly to the question of ECC support and the 2025 deadline.