- We are the only research entity that provides SAP S/4HANA expert witness services.
- We provide the most knowledgeable S/4HANA expert witness support.
About Our Research Focus
- We are both a research entity that focuses on SAP and provides SAP S/4HANA expert witness services.
Let us review the definition of S/4HANA.
SAP S/4HANA is an Enterprise Resource Planning software package meant to cover all day-to-day processes of an enterprise (for example, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, plan-to-product, and request-to-service) and core capabilities. It integrates functions from lines of businesses as well as industry solutions, and also re-integrates portions of SAP Business Suite products such as SAP SRM, SAP CRM and SAP SCM. As SAP Business Suite 4 only runs on the SAP HANA database it is packaged as one product: SAP S/4HANA. – Wikipedia
The SAP ERP Systems
S/4HANA is the replacement for ECC, which is the most popular ERP system for large companies, and this application is the source of most of the SAP ERP lawsuits. We have the most research into S/4HANA, and this is the most accurate research that exists.
Our accuracy is partly due to our knowledge and first-hand experience, second due to our network, and third due to our independence. We know the ins and outs of these systems from all of the critical dimensions, technical, functional, implementation, user-based, testing, IT management, etc.
We also combine this with SAP ERP implementation experience and implementation experience of other enterprise applications.
About SAP ERP Lawsuits
- ERP systems are one of the most litigated areas of all software categories.
- Some of the most significant judgments are also due to failed ERP implementations.
- Typically experience with ERP systems is gained through working on implementations. However, ERP systems have very distinct areas of functionality that require specialization. This is why it is essential to have research capability, as no implementation resources work across all four significant modules in ERP systems.
- ERP systems are some of the most significant investments for software buyers. When ERP implementations fail, they have major implications for the company, as covered in the article How National Grid’s SAP Implementation Damaged a Company.
- SAP has made several false or exaggerated claims around S/4HANA. We have been one of the only entities to publish the reality of S/4HANA, which otherwise has been a sea of compliant consulting companies and IT analysts who have financial conflicts with SAP parroting whatever SAP says. A few of our articles on S/4HANA include How KPS Continues to Promote HANA for Retail for Lidl After Failure and How SAP Confuses People on S/4HANA on Premises Versus S/4HANA Cloud.
SAP S/4HANA Expert Witness Support
Providing excellent SAP S/4HANA expert witness support means understanding all of the areas of the SAP ERP system and the implementation understanding of ERP systems.