- What are the Risks Measurements at Brightwork Research and Analysis?
- Our Enterprise Risk Management Framework and IT Risk Assessment Template
- Implementation Success Ratio
- Our Work in Technology Risk Management and Implementation Risk Measurement
Introduction to the MUFI Ratings and Risk Calculation
Our MUFI Rating and Risk calculation is an estimate of implementation risk and technology risk management. It proposes an enterprise risk management framework and can be thought of an IT risk assessment template.
It is an analysis rate each application by it’s:
…or it’s “MUFI” rating. We also apply a risk analysis. The risk analysis produces a likelihood of implement ability success. One of the largest shortcomings of software selections is that all the applications are treated as having a roughly identical probability of success.
Implementation Success Ratio
Our implementation success rate is based upon a combination of the risk profile of the vendor + the risk provides the actual application.
This enterprise risk management framework does account for the preparedness of the implementing company or the consulting firm. Most consulting companies misrepresent the knowledge of their consultants to clients. Therefore, the actual risk of implementation projects usually is greatly underestimated. A consulting initiative can adjust this with Brightwork that we describe at the bottom of this page.
For these factors, it is necessary to engage with our services.
Our Implementation Risk Analysis
We offer customized implementation risk analysis and technology risk management on a consulting basis.
But we provide the following:
- Full implementation risk analysis based on more specific information for a particular company.
- We provide a full explanation for all the risk analysis.
- We can support any project anywhere in the globe because we do not need to be on site.
For more information fill out the form at the end of this page.
What We Do and Research Access
Using the Diagram
Hover over each bullet or plus sign to see more explanation. To move to a different bullet point, just “hover off” and then hover over the new bullet.